Uncle Jon's Cast Iron Seasonin' Wax
Uncle Jon's Seasonin' Wax is a proprietary blend of Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Beeswax.
Directions for use: For regular maintenance, clean your favorite pan or skillet and dry thoroughly with a lint free cloth or shop towel. Warm the pan on the stove top until the pan is just about too hot to touch with your bare hands. Turn off the heat and give a quick swirl on the inside of your pan with your Seasonin' twist up tube. Then spread the Seasonin' all the way around the inside of your pan. Once coated, use a clean cloth to remove any remaining Seasonin' and allow to dry to the touch.
How to reseason your cast iron cookware:
1. Wash thoroughly with hot soapy water.
2. Towel dry.
3. Place pan in the oven and heat to approximately 200 degrees.
4. Remove pan from the oven and preheat oven to 400-450 degrees.
5. Carefully dab your Uncle Jon's Seasonin' onto the surface of your cookware. A little goes a long way!
6. Use a lint free cloth to spread the wax around the surface of the pan.
7 Use a fresh cloth to remove any remaining wax from the surface of the pan.
8 Bake in the oven for 1-2 hours.
9. Turn the oven off and allow pan to cool off in the oven over night.
10. Repeat as necessary. May require 3-4 applications depending on how stripped your cookware is when starting.
Now, enjoy your newly refreshed cookware!